SORGENTE GROUP ITALIA SpA is the Italian holding company of the Group - with its headquarters in Rome – working in the sectors of finance, of investment management, of real estate, of construction, of restoration works and of infrastructures. It also controls a company focused in communication and in publishing
Real Estate assets owned, administrated, under management: over 5,8 €/Billion
The main companies are:
- Sorgente SGR, an investment management company specialized in real estate funds, with an asset under management of 2,4 €/Billion and 24 operative funds at 31 December 2017
- Quorum SGR, an investment management company specialized in opportunistic/development real estate funds
- Sorgente REM, a company offering technical and administrative management services, as well as enhancement activities of the real estate assets. It has a division specialized in restoration works
- Nova Re, an Italian listed company that will invest in rented assets
- Musa Comunicazione, the company used by the Group for communication activities: publishing of a national and local newspaper (“Il Foglio Quotidiano”, 80% of Tempi, 30% of Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno).